Sunday, March 23, 2008

I cast off Kerry Blue!

Well, that might not make sense to many, but it's a shawl I've had on the needles for AGES. I had set it aside for about 3 months, but finally picked it back up and finished it. I hope to take a photo soon and post it.

I got "The Step" in last week! It's amazing how much it hurts to just step up and down on it.. hehe... I've got a workout dvd coming, so I'm pretty excited. I'm still using Get Ripped, and now I can do it better because I have the Step to be able to do the arm exercises better!

Well, not much going on in my life besides that. Oh... I ordered a Drum Carder!!! For you non-fiber people, it lets me take washed wool and line up the fibers for easier spinning. It's a Strauch Petite. Depending on how much I like processing fiber, next will be a Wool Picker (which looks strangely like a medieval torture device) Here is an example. and here is a video!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the step and the DVDs! And I don't know much about that other contraption you got, but congrats on that, too. :) I hope you get a lot of enjoyment and benefit out of all your new purchases!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kiddo,

Looks like you are a busy girl. Also sounds like you are doing what I am doing; trying to loose some wieght. I tell you, I wish loosing it was as easy a job s gaining it was. Hope all is going well in your life plus keep up the good work.
PS: Thanks for posting the UTube flick because I wasn't getting much out of the picture :-)
Fletch

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Eric S. said...

Didn't Poe use that thing in one of his books? ;)

Glad to hear you're doing good, sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home