Friday, March 07, 2008

Hmmm....


Your Score: Hermione Granger


Don't fight it...it is who you are!




You are super intelligent and try to help the world. Not just witches and wizards, but also house eleves. You are the natural born healer.




Link: The Mega Harry Potter Character Test written by lucky_dip on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(lucky_dip)


So, does it fit?

Other things going on: I'm almost finished with my Kalee socks, and I've been asked to teach a knitting class at Barnes and Noble. Actually it's more of a case of assisting people with questions, but still... it's once a month. It should be interesting!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Eric S. said...

Intelligent and helpful? Yep.
A natural healer? I think so.

How you handle the house elves, I cannot say...


Oh, by the way...


My score on The Mega Harry Potter Character Test:

**************************************
/*tnote[Bypass]*/
Ron Weasley
(Don't fight it...it is who you are!)

"You always try to help friends and stand up for what you believe is right. You aren't the most intelligent of the bunch, but you make up for this in other ways."

**************************************

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/9265389713185447608/Mega-Harry-Potter-Character

View My Profile - :
http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the test says I'm Neville Longbottom. Who the heck is he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home