Thursday, January 03, 2008

L&V's FinishaMarathonapalooza ‘08

Here's my list.
1. Kerry Blue Shawl - 95% finished
2. Mystery Shawl 5 (I think it was 5) - 60% finished
3. Pretty as a Peacock Shawl - with Ravelry KAL
4. hat/scarf/mitten set I’ve started
5. Numerous pairs of socks I have started
6. Spinning my past fiber club offerings - about 8 packages of 4oz each
7. spinning brown fiber collection - to eventually become a shawl

I think that’s enough for starting the year - that and 7 is a lucky number - and the number of completion!!

right now I'm working on a pair of socks and the mittens part of the set. No casting on until I finish at least one of these two projects!!!

*edit I changed #3 to the Pretty as a Peacock shawl since I'm part of the KAL and had forgotten. It was already cast on so it counts (even though I did frog and start over today). You can see a photo at http://prettyasapea.blogspot.com/ I posted the finished first part.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morandia! I didn't know you had a newish blog that you're updating! I will visit often, so keep updating!

(Hey, that car wreck looks icky! Everything okay now?)

By the way, I miss you too!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta remember to scan my hands & send them to you so you can make me a pair of those glove/mittens when you get the chance. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home