Friday, February 22, 2008

Thursday

Not much of a blog title, but well, that's what yesterday was - Thursday. And as with any day of the week, I had the best of intentions. I recently purchased Resistance cord workout and Yoga beginner kit. I've watched the yoga dvd and it doesn't look to bad. I even have a spot cleared out in my room so I can do the workout, but last night... oui! I got home from work, took a shower and then just collapsed. I have no idea why I was so exhausted. But tonight, I'm planning to do the yoga workout and probably watch the other workout. I like a preview so I know what to expect first. As Saturday is our NE Arkansas Knit day, hopefully the yoga won't kill me! Later!

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip number one: Put on your workout clothes as soon as you hit the door and get that DVD in the machine.

Tip number two: Don't have the shower until AFTER the workout. Then collapse.

After that, you have my permission to eat dinner and veg out on the couch.

xx

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Eric S. said...

I'm just trying to get a mental image of a spot in your room clean enough...

I'm teasing, my dear. You know I'm teasing.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi,
I just happened on your blog (also a knitting librarian) and I too have recently begun Yoga. I find really concentrating on breathing and less on the perfection of the pose really makes it more worth while. The pose will come, but deep breathing helps energize all parts of your body.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home