Thursday, February 14, 2008

not much to see

an interesting blog

I'm still knitting and spinning, taking classes... the usual.

Oh.. one strange thing that happened - I walked into Barnes and Noble on Sunday to get my usual latte and the girl said to me "we were talking about you at our staff meeting". Hmmmm..... that gives a person pause. Turns out they want me to do a knitting class! How's that for an unusual day. I'm going to do it. It will probably be one of our "knit in public" days - so there will be lots of us there to help anyone who wants to learn to knit or to learn new techniques!

Enough for now - see... I told you there wasn't much to see!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Eric S. said...

Not much to see?
How else am I supposed to find out about what's going on in your life, since you don't tell me these things.

*sniff* We never talk anymore. *sniff*

That's wonderful, sweetheart. I think it's wonderful you're going to be teaching a knitting class! Sorry I won't be there to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home