Tuesday, June 03, 2008

new wheel is here

Well, sort of here. It came in the mail. It is now at the "pimper". She's painting it/pimping it out for me! I'll post photos when I get it in. Other than that, I have a shetland fleece on order, along with 2 other lbs of fleece to be washed. I still need to wash all the alpaca too - along with the various samples of different wools I have on hand. Hmmmm....

I would do it this weekend, but... there is a spin-in in Mountain View which Debbie (fiber friend) and I are going to on Saturday.

Not much else to tell.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of wheel? And who's doing the pimping for you?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8756967 that's the link for it. It's a Fidelis (Faithful) by Heavenly Handspinning. A friend of mine is pimping it. She just graduated with an art degree. Once she's done, I need to polyurethane it. Then it will be ready to spin with! I'm so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home