Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Spinning Wheel - NOT

Well, I had agreed with a "lady" to buy her used spinning wheel. I told her I'd get the check to her as soon as I could - I get paid on the 15th. Well, I mailed the check on Monday of this week - after the hospital thing, it wasn't exactly in the forefront of my mind. Today I get this message from her:

"hmmmm - the mail has come and again no check from you. I’m beginning the get the message that you no longer want the wheel. Thanks fine, I only wish you had told me this instead of ignoring the issue. I had tried to do a favor for you.
I will now offer the wheel to someone else. Hopefully, not to late to make another deal."

So much for her doing me a favor - after all, I was just paying her to get a spinning wheel that she doesn't use out of her way....

Guess I'm not getting another wheel. And yea, I'm pissed. Now I have to decide whether to pay to stop the payment on the check or not, or whether to trust her not to cash it. /sigh

**update** she contacted me and said she will return the check.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Eric S. said...

I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

*hugs*

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rubbish! Some people are so tacky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home