Tuesday, May 20, 2008

weird law

I'm not sure exactly what the law is - and whether it's state or more local, but you can't buy a sampler bottle of liquor in the area I live in. You know - those little bottles like you get on airplanes. Strange....

not much going on here. Oh... for those that know, it's pancreatitis. So nothing fatal, just a long hospital stay - about 5-7 days.

Got my Bach's in. Am needing to order some more, but am waiting to hear from a friend who might order with me - saves on shipping. Now to get a dosage bottle. Been doing 2 drops under the tongue once a day - uses it rather fast, but...

Not much else to tell. Will hopefully break out the camera this weekend and take photos of fiber I've been blending and of my small skein of alpaca I spun.

6 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live in a dry county, don't you? And dry is dry. Did you go into Poinsett county and still couldn't get one?

If it's any consolation, I couldn't find a tiny bottle of brandy and had to buy a smallish one, and Lord knows there is nothing dry about England, weather or alcohol-wise! Couldn't you just keep it in your room so no one's the wiser?

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Morandia said...

It was in Poinsett county. I knew a friend was going to the line, so asked him to pick up a couple of small bottles for me. He couldn't find any and asked them - they said it wasn't legal for them to sell the small bottles.... I have no idea why!

I need to find a container and he will give me some of his - he's a brandy drinker. Now if I can just find something to keep it in.... everything I have is cheap plastic, or full! hehe

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there are any shops in Jonesboro that sell aromatherapy supplies, you should be able to get a small brown glass bottle from them. Or you could ask in your pharmacy if they sell brown bottles.

I found mixing bottles for $1.95 here:

http://www.directlyfromnature.com/Kits.htm

I bet if you poke around in a local health food store they've got some sort of bottles there. Just tell them you want bottles for flower essences.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Eric S. said...

Um...I'm not in the know...share with an old friend, please?

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

dad is in hospital - has been since Sat. hopefully will be out Fri or Sat

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Eric S. said...

I didn't know, sweetheart.
I'm sorry. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home