Monday, May 21, 2007

Secret Pal 10 - WOW!!


Not only my favorite fiber to spin (BFL) but also presents for my Dakota! She's still getting use to the lamb, but she LOVES the treats! BFL is a dream to spin and I've been debating on buying some "natural" color. I'm wanting to spin up some sock yarn and use natural for the heels and toes! now I can!!!!

And don't miss the Chocolate, and notepads, and ribbon - OH MY!!! *HUGS MY SECRET PAL*

Oh.. if you guys want to see some of my spinning:


This is the FIRST (and second) skein of yarn I ever spun on a wheel (a little Hitchhiker I rented from here. The bottom skein is majorly underplyed, but the top one is much better. This is my fiber from Spunky - my first shipment from the club.



I didn't get a pic of my 3rd skein - it's a mystery wool in blue. I gave it to a friend of mine.

My 4th skein turned out very nicely! Here it is:
It's superwash BFL I got from Dyeabolical Yarns. I LOVE the way it turned out!

Well, besides making a presentation at a conference on "The Reference Interview", I haven't been up to much. I'm trying to get a few things off the needles, but as of yet, have not been successful. Well, at least I got around to posted here!!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you like the package. I just started spindling and the BFL was what was recommended for me so I thought it would be good for you. Boy I wish I had somewhere I could rent a wheel from, but oh well guess I will have to make do with spindles. I love the yarns you have already made. I am also glad that Dakota likes the treats. Your SP

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Onestar said...

It's all good but the chocolates. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home