Monday, April 30, 2007

more grading woos

hmm.. is woos a word? Well anyway - my students are currently taking their final. As you know, I'm a librarian and I teach a course about how to use the library. Note that today is the FINAL exam. I just had a student ask me "what is the difference between a print and an electronic resource?" /sigh If you don't know that by now, chances are you will not pass the exam or the class. Same student asked if it was ok for her to leave the room to go put change in the parking meter. /double sigh I let her, but she will get no additional time to finish her exam.

Two students haven't been saving their answers in Blackboard as they went and managed to lose all of their work. Sometimes I hate technology. One is a very good student and chances are she will be able to finish the test in the remaining hour.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger VickeryKnits said...

Sorry that I couldn't email you back for some reason...I love your swallowtail shawl! I've got one in the works but it's been awhile since I picked it up--you're motivating me!
I love my Sonata and highly recomend it as a first wheel. I had spun a grand total of one and a half times before I bought mine but it's so easy to use and so easy to pack around...I'm making some pretty good yarn with it too, I think, for a beginner. I'm totally satisfied with it. Have fun buying your first wheel! I was so excited!

Sorry for the long post...I'm posting some pictures of my yarn that I've been making lately probably tonight or tomorrow if you want to check back in again.
Best to you!
Vickery

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Onestar said...

Sigh, indeed.

Doesn't know the difference between print and electronic?

...

Yeah, right...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home