Sunday, April 01, 2007

packages, packages and more packages

I have received an "April Fools" sock yarn package - the idea was to pass along unloved/ugly sock yarn to someone else who might appreciate it. I got some very interesting yellow/black/white self striping opal. I can't wait to try it out! There were lots of other goodies too!

Also, I received a lovely package from my Secret Pal in the Secret Pal 10 swap! I got loads of lovely stuff including tasty chocolate and some funky "crazy color" regia sock yarn - Woohoo! More bright colors. There were lots of other goodies too.

I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera back! well, pics of all but the chocolate!!!

Thanks to both of you!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Bijoy said...

happy fool have a nice day.interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.will be back soon be in touch
regards Biby - Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home