Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've been a bad girl....plus new socks!

Well, I went on a yarn buying binge. It isn't yet, so I can't post pics, but I will when it comes in. One of the problems is that I have "discovered" Zephyr yarn. I LOVE the DK weight, and the lace weight is darn nice too!

I also went on an ebay yarn binge. /sigh....

Well, I did finish another pair of socks! Here they are! *quickly ducks out of blogger to edit the pics to a reasonable size*


Oh.. the lovely yarn is from www.lisaknit.com The toe and heel are "Wild Things" and the rest of the socks are "Gendarme".

The pattern is a variation of Diamante from the fall 2006 issue of Knitty. Diamante I just changed the lace pattern. I LOVE the gussets on these. They fit like a dream! Major Kudos to Deb Barnhill for designing the pattern!

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks, and so glad you're having such terrific luck with the gussets and heel flap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home