Saturday, July 08, 2006

Socks Finished and Car Crunched





Well, I finished my color blox socks! The heel is different from the first pic, but I like this way better. What do you think? I like the "fraternal" aspect.






Friday on the other hand wasn't the best of days.....

On Friday when I went to lunch - I was picking up food for me and one of the student workers at the library- I got more than I bargained for at Sonic. As I was driving around to get a ... er... spot so I could order, I was waiting on someone backing out a bit furthe up. Well, another guy decided to back out. Right into my car!!! He was in a plumbing company truck. There was someone right behind me, so I couldn't back up. All I could do was sit there and wait for him to hit me. I was blasting the horn, but nope... nothing. He just backed right into the front left of my baby....

Fortunately it's not horrible and no one was hurt, so now it just has to go to the body shop and me give the company the bill. I wonder how much it will be????

Well, time to start getting ready for Line Dancing!!

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Car! Hope it feels better soon.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Onestar said...

How's the car now?

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Taxastrikkeren said...

You now,woman can`t drive cars.We dont take risk,dont drive fast and too fast,we look out of the windows and so on.Me? I am a danish taxidriver.- and I have my knitting in my taxi every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home