Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sock Progress and more

Well, after frogging the heels, and then the cuff... I'm back working on the cuffs and it is going well. I'll post a pic as soon as I take one. I got in my sock bag also! It's so cute!!! I'll get a pic of that too! I have also cast on the top ribbing of one more pair of socks. yea, yea... must have many many projects on needles at once.. hehe.. One of these days I'll finish something! I'd better hurry actually. I'm waiting for my black yarn to come in for my "socks for soldiers". I'm hoping to get them started as soon as it comes in. I have yarn ordered from two places, but one order isn't finalized. The propriorter was out of town. Oh well.... Maybe I'll get these two pair done before the black yarn arrives!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home