Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life goes on

Well, the car is in the shop being fixed. I've started on a pair of BBS for the "Socks for Soldiers" group. I'm supposed to have lunch tomorrow with one of my friends that is shipping out on Saturday.

Hmm... not much else going on today, although my fortune (from my fortune cookie with dinner) was amusing... "Be prepared to modify your plan." That had better not be in relation to the company coming in Friday. If he flakes out, I'll be PISSED! I've already spent $1400 toward this trip - a trip that would have cost me about $450 for just me since I'd be mooching off my friends rather than staying in a hotel! But then agian, the hotel looks pretty sweet so we'll see....

Hopefull I'll get a pic of the BBS posted soon. I'm done with the 4" of ribbing.. now to complete the 10 more inches of stocking stich before turning the heel. Geez.. these will be very tall socks!! but that's the requirement!

Back to work. It's my night on the desk.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Teri.p said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Morandia. I'll keep you in mind for the yarn... that is, if I can remember how I did it!

How is your BBS coming along? I'm still stuck on sock #2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home