Saturday, April 21, 2007

finally some pics

Well, I'm finally catching up on some pics, so bear with me!
This is a close-up of the beading done on the swallowtail shawl. I also increased the size.

And the full shawl (almost)



and this is a baby sweater I knit for a former student worker (and a darn good friend)


And the "April Fool's Day ugly yarn swap" gift (I love the yarn.. can't wait to try it)


And of course, my Secret Pal 10 - I even managed to not eat the chocolate until after I took the pic - but now it's all fair game!!


and finally - I've begun spinning, so here are the baby skeins I've managed on my drop spindle!

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your shawl is really beautiful!!! Great job!

Greetings from Cologne
Daniela

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

Thanks! It's for my mother - for Mother's Day

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger knittingbytheriver said...

Can you please let me know where exactly on the pattern that you placed the bead on? Thanks

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Morandia said...

I used beads every other stitch between the main body and the section with nubbs, and also every other stitch between the nubb section and the edge. Also, I put them every other row down the "straight" row on the edge, and finally every other stitch on the last row before casting off. Hope that makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home