Friday, May 04, 2007

secret pal 10 challenge

It's May, and time to think about all things SPRING! The Secret Pal challenge is to post our favorite flower and color combo Hmm... I'd have to say that I love bluebells. Unfortunately I don't have any around to take a picture of, so you'll have to use your imagination. Second would be Sweet Peas. They are lovely also! I have a brown thumb, so I prefer to spin/knit those colors rather than trying to grow the flowers *GRIN*

In case you aren't sure what the flowers look like, here are some links I found:
Bluebells

Sweet Peas

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I saw several sock yarns from lisaknit.com that I would like!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Time for a blog post please. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home