Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My New Baby


Yes, I have a new baby. Her name is Elmindra Rose - Min for short. Isn't she beautiful? and she even matches the floor!

She is my b-day present to myself. I turn 40 next month and I thought I'd treat myself. I've been saving my tax return until I picked a wheel. It was a tough call. There are lots of beautiful, functional wheels out there, but Min just called my name. I'm learning to spin on her now - she's a bit different from the HitchHiker wheel I currently have rented from The Naked Sheep Knits.

I'm thinking it's getting close to time to "flash my stash". I'll have to think about that. Maybe this weekend!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Onestar said...

Quite the family you've got growing there... ;)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Tonni said...

I'm looking to purchase a wheel.. what kind is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home