Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I'm reading:

Fire Study - by Maria V. Snyder
It's classified as "romance" which shocked me. Yes, there is a love story, but still... I'd call it "science fantasy" or "young adult". This is the 3rd in the series and I've plowed through them very quickly. I'm enjoying the story

Dead Witch Walking - by Kim Harrison
We had the newest book at the library and I gave it a read and found it interesting enough, so I went to the bookstore and bought what I thought was the first book - turns out, it was the one right before the one I had read.... so, after reading the 3 most recent, I finally figured out that this one is the first.... so now I'm starting the series from the beginning!

Spin-off - this one is a magazine that I enjoy (not surprising since I'm a spinner.

Well, that's about it. I'm trying to get caught up on some reading, and spinning, and knitting... you get the idea!

Oh.. tentatively I have someone coming to visit later in June. We'll see what happens!

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Eric S. said...

Sounds good!
I'm happy for you, sweetheart!

Oh, and have you read The Last Lecture yet? Might want to give that a look-see too. ;)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Morandia said...

I'll check the book out. And happy about what?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger LaLa said...

I love all three of those things. I'm on the third in the fire study series (magic study?) right now. It's what I listen to when I spin

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Eric S. said...

That you may or may not have company. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home